Monday, March 21, 2011

Sleep Running

I'm back from my WONDERFUL escape to Disney's Social Media Moms Celebration and have officially hit a wall. I've been on the road pretty much all of March and its slowly catching up with me. I realized I'm tired when I woke up this morning - during my run. GASP!

Um, yeah. I remember cursing my alarm out hearing my alarm go off then getting the kids up but there's a huge blur between that and mile two around the track. Don't worry the kids are safe, I did wake up enough to drive them safely to school, but I can't guarentee that they're rockin' matching socks.

I did manage to sleep get myself through four miles this morning. I'm excited because I felt strong even though I wasn't awake. I'm also excited to lie back down and catch up on some rest that my body is telling me I need. My travel recap is coming - it was an awesome event - maybe I'll write it in my dreams.

Winks & Smiles,

6 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm impressed that you made it out for a run at all! Good luck getting back to "normal" and catching up on sleep!

Anne said...

Good job even getting out there after all that travelling!

BTW, 40s are wonderful...and 50s are pretty darn cool too ;)

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

I totally feel ya!I haven't been traveling so much this month but I've been super busy the last few weeks. I spent the week before last running in my sleep. I had a 15k to run and could not play around. Since the 15k last weekend, I only ran once! My halfmarathon is in two weeks. It's do or die these last 10 days. Yikes!

Yum Yucky said...

I would LOVE to sleep through four miles right now...while I'm dreaming in bed. (whoops)

MizFit said...

You, my Friend, are HARD OF CORE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...